General Rules(Download the complete rules)
Sunday 15th March 2020
Agonistic race of 10.75 km
1) Can partecipate athletes born between 2004 and earlier:
1. Italian runners enrolled with the Italian Sports Center (CSI).
2. Italian runners enrolled with the Italian Athletic Federation (FIDAL card and RUNCARD).
3. Italian runners enrolled with the other Italian Sports Promotion Body (Athletic section).
4. Italian runners not members, but possession of a valid health certificate until the race day specifically for the practice of athletics; to these athletes will be made to sign the weekly membership CSI FREE SPORT (additional price of 2 euro).
5. Foreign runners, with RUNCARD FIDAL.
6. Foreign runners enrolled with their National Athletic Federation, but possession of a valid health certificate until the race day specifically for the practice of athletics; to these athletes will be made to sign the weekly membership CSI FREE SPORT (additional price of 2 euro).
7. Foreign runners not members, but possession of a valid health certificate until the race day specifically for the practice of athletics; to these athletes will be made to sign the weekly membership CSI FREE SPORT (additional price of 2 euro).
2) Individual registrations - required documents:For all:
- Entry form (downloadable from www.paliodeldrappoverde.it )
- Bank transfer copy (on c/c bank 4463054; IBAN: IT 86 G 02008 11730 000004463054) payable to “Gruppo sportivo dilettantistico Mombocar”.
- Health certificate (valid until the day of the race, specifically for the practice of Athletic sport)
For 1-2-3-5 athletes:
- copy of sport card (CSI-FIDAL-RUNCARD)
They will be possible only for the Italian Club (affiliated CSI or FIDAL)
3) Team registrations
• Presented at the registered office of the GSD Mombocar (Via Marconi n. 5 - San Giovanni Lupatoto), open every Thursday evening (hours 21:00 to 22:30);
4) The entry forms can be:
• Sent to the mailbox email@example.com
from 25/12/2019 to 31/01/2020: 13 euro
5) Entries FEE
(closing registrations: hours 12:00 of 13rd March 2020)
from 01/02/2020 to 10/03/2020: 15 euro
11/3 - 12/3 - 13/3 (to hour 12:00): 20 euro
for the runners “4-6-7”: also the weekly membership CSI FREE SPORT (at the cost of 2 euro)
The runners, with at least 6 participation in the past of Palio, will receive a 50% discount still to 10/03/2020.
bib, chip, rich Race Pack, post-race massages (by Team massage of Mombocar), toilet, showers, changing rooms, Medical Assistance, bag case, locker room, parking reserved for the first 200 registered.
The participation fee includes:
after the race, behind return of CHIP, athletes
subscribers will be able to withdraw the Start Bag.
7) Start Bag:
The delivery of the BIBS and the CHIPSwill take place exclusively on Sunday, March 15 from 7:30 a.m. in the first pavilion of the “Valpantena Winery”, in Santa Maria in Stelle (Via Sezano).
The bib must be carried on the front and be visible in its totality throughout the race.
The runners “4-6-7” must personally pick up the bib and the chip, sign the weekly membership CSI Free Sport, presenting an identity document.
07:30: opening and beginning delivery bibs and chips
9) Hour schedule:
09:45: opening starting line
11:00: award ceremony
10) Final time of the race:
For the top 10 men and 10 women absolute.
The Awards for the absolute are not cumulative with category prizes.
For the top 5 runners of the following 12 categories:
12) AWARDS (in kind)
Men M1 2004/86
Men M2 1985/81
Men M3 1980/76
Men M4 1975/71
Men M5 1970/66
Men M6 1965/61
Men M7 1960/56
Men M8 1955 …
Women F1 2004/86
Women F2 1985/76
Women F3 1975/66
Women F4 1965 …
The Awards for the absolute are not cumulative with category Awards.
13) SPECIAL AWARDS
- first men and first woman: the DRAPPO VERDE.
- last male arrived in time max: a COCK.
14) Camper and AUTOBUS parking
in the courtyard of the “Valpantena Winery”, with limited places and therefore only by reservation by March 10 (write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
15) The track is characterized by up and down in the second part of the race, on a mostly dirt terrain.
It develops in the valley and hills of Valpantena, northeast of Verona.
It is a characteristic area for its wine economy and for the cultivation of olive trees, from where top quality products are obtained.